LET'S TALK ABOUT: SHAPELLX!

7:54

Hello everyone!


How's everything going? I really hope you all are having a lovely week and that work/classes ain’t too hard to handle. Over here seems like summer still has something to say and it’s hot enough to not say goodbye to summer clothes even though you all know how much I love fall clothes, so I can’t wait to wear them soon!


Today I want to talk about a new website that just caught my attention and I think their products are a must in every girl's wardrobe, Shapellx. This online shop is made to support a generation of confident women so that they can go through all their life adventures, feeling amazing on the journey! 

One of my favorite things about this website is that they don’t care about size or type of body since they care about every single woman, giving extra support in your daily life. They have a variety of products to look up, like for example their best shapewear for tummy and waist. You can see that they not only have a variety of sizes but they also have plenty of designs, colors and fabrics. 


      
You can buy these designs here xxx and here xxx.

Apart of their shapewears, you can see their body shaper for women too: lovely bodysuits that may look similar to the shapewears, but they also are amazing pieces with an absolutely good quality made to let us feel powerful, giving that extra support that we all need.


     
You can buy these designs here xxx and here xxx.

Finally, I would like you to check a very interesting part on their website, the shapewear before and after, where you will find a lot of experiences and pictures from customers that will help you imagine how their products will look like in yourself, giving a real perspective of their quality and real experiences that are a must not only to see if they really sell what they say to, but to know better which products are best for yourself and your daily needs when it comes to dress up or do different activities without worrying about what to wear. 


I really hope you liked this post! Please let me know in comments what do you think about this site and their products! 


See you on the next one!


Belén Serrano, xx.

You Might Also Like

35 comentarios

  1. Un post muy interesante. Feliz día, Amparo https://www.fanofstyle.es/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Shapewear always looks so uncomfortable to me - not my kind of thing at all!

    Hope your week is going well and you have a nice weekend ahead of you :)

    Away From The Blue

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh! Sorry to hear that:( Thank you for your comment tho! xx

      Eliminar
  3. Me encantan las fajas asi que adoro este post, muchas gracias por la información ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Seem useful items, nice post!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I loved it!
    This store looks super good!
    And I loved your blog :)

    https://www.heyimwiththeband.com.br/

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Beautiful pieces.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  7. The pictures are great. And it looks like the pieces are well made as well.
    http://www.bauchlefashion.com/2021/10/october-accessories-edit-5-designer.html
    http://www.instagram.com/heathernoire89

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Beautiful items.
    The store sounds amazing.
    Have a nice weekend.

    galerafashion.com

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Amei conhecer a loja, as cintas são maravilhosas e eu usaria a beça para modelar meu corpo e melhorar a postura.
    Estou te seguindo de volta no blog.
    Beijos.

    Diário da Lady

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Super stylish. *-*
    Xoxo
    https://myheartaintabrain.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  11. These are gorgeous shapewear and looks really comfortable.

    ResponderEliminar
  12. they look really cool!
    love them all!!!

    https://www.itzytrendy.com/2021/09/cow-flower.html

    ResponderEliminar
  13. Hola guapa me encanto el post, este tipo de prendas en algún momento siempre sacan del apuro.

    https://mimodaapropos.blogspot.com/2021/09/bye-summer.html

    ResponderEliminar
  14. Great informative post - v. intrigued by this brand so thank you for sharing :)

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ResponderEliminar
  15. I'm loving the one in beige! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Wow Shapellx looks amazing! I need to try it

    Jill
    https://jilliancecilia.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  17. These shapewear looks like it will get the Job done.

    Bernie,
    The Style Fanatic

    ResponderEliminar
  18. I noticed that Shapellx has a helpful guide to shapewear measurements on their website.
    I am a lingerie fashion blogger who has gotten way out of shape and have mistakenly ordered the wrong sizes in other shapewear brands in the past.
    I regret that it has been so long since I have taken any new photos or videos of myself for my blog and for my YouTube channel.
    I like the looks of the Shapellx waist cinchers and Shapellx waist trainer collection in addition to the attractive shapewear fashions you featured above!
    I really should try some of them.

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ResponderEliminar
  19. Thanks for sharing, they are really nice shape wear.


    Annie,
    Annies Food Diary

    ResponderEliminar

¡Gracias por tu comentario! Tu opinión es muy valiosa para mí. ♥
Thank you for your comment! Your opinion means a lot to me. ♥