Let's talk about: RIHOAS!

4:09

 Hey everyone!!


How's everything going? It's been a while since the last time I posted something on the blog but a lot of things have been going on my life recently. Luckily I finished my studies and I am in search of my dream job, on the other hand I tested positive in Covid just a couple of weeks ago and even tho I am feeling so much better know, I wasn't able to do anything until now. 

The important thing is that I am finally back in here and I'll do my best to keep posting and being active on my Instagram account. 



Today I want to introduce you to a wonderful online shop: RIHOAS. 

Rihoas is a french-style fashion brand that provide premium, comfortable and chick clothing for women, giving a whole variety of delicate, detailed and afordable pieces that will make you fall in love with them instantly!

What really caught my attention is the detailed pictures that you will find on their website, since you can clearly see what you are buying and create perfect and originals looks just by looking at a single article. 

Without a doubt this is a website to keep an eye on! 


      


Top (here) & (here)


      

Velvet blazer (here) & Velvet pants (here)


      

Two-piece Tube Sweater (here) & Neckline Knit Tee (here


Hope you loved this wishlist as much as I did! 


See you on the next post :) 



Belén Serrano, xx.

You Might Also Like

2 comentarios

¡Gracias por tu comentario! Tu opinión es muy valiosa para mí. ♥
Thank you for your comment! Your opinion means a lot to me. ♥