Following UP2STEP!

4:24

Hey everyone! 


How's all going? It's been a while since my last post on the blog but I've been thinking about coming back (again). Honestly, I don't know how many times I've said that but I promise I'll try my best to achieve it this time... 





Today I'm back with a new web recommendation that you'll definitely love! UP2STEP is a fashion website that specializes on shoes, since sandals, to heels, an even boots! The variety of designs, prices and sized allows you to pick the pair of shoes that fits you the best for the perfect occasion! 

If I have to choose my favorite part of the side, I'd definitely be the Stiletto Sandals! The UP2STEP web allows you to search and shop on every categorie by color, size, price, style, material, season, toe and occasion, doing the experience easier to find what you are looking for. 

My favorite style are without a doubt the neutral colors, since they are easier to wear in any occasion! The White Stiletto Sandals and the Black Stiletto Sandals are elegant, fresh and original so you can glow every time you wear them! 


Check here my favorite options!


1. Stiletto Mule Heels Slide Party Sandals with Pointed Toe.


2. Black Patent Leather Clear Pvc Pointed Toe Pumps Stilettos Women's Court High Heels.



3. Black Strappy Stiletto 5 inch High Heel Sandals Shoes with Open Toe.




I really hope you liked this selection! Let me know if you consider this a website worth to take a look and share in the comments your opinion about it! 


Belén Serrano, xx.


You Might Also Like

6 comentarios

¡Gracias por tu comentario! Tu opinión es muy valiosa para mí. ♥
Thank you for your comment! Your opinion means a lot to me. ♥